The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Tumors which in scientific terms referred as Cancer, is the uncontrolled and the abnormal growth of the cells in any living organism. Study of such behaviour of the Cancer cells inside an Organism is termed as Cancer Biology.
Cancer Biology manages the whole activity of the cancer cell in the host. This includes finding the reason for the irregular conduct of cells, how these malignancy cells advancement and migrate to different organs, cell development, metastasis, their impact on common organ working, the job of the host insusceptible framework in controlling it and so on…
To understand each aspect, one needs to consider these cells at the molecular level. Motioning between the cells holds the answer for all these. Despite the facts that the ongoing research on these has uncovered a lot of knowledge base for many questions related with the growth, diagnosis, treatment and Management answers are discovered just by understanding the fundamental information acquired after the study Biology of these Cancer Cells.
- Track 1-1Research on Causes of Cancer
- Track 1-2Opportunities in Cancer Biology Research
- Track 1-3Statistical and Mechanistic Modelling of Cancer Progression & Development
- Track 1-4Cancer Therapeutic Resistance
- Track 1-5Cancer Genomics
- Track 1-6Pharmacologic Treatments
Cancer is viewed as the main reason behind deaths over the globe. The cure for the disease is yet a matter of research. However, there are few curing methods accessible just if the individual is diagnosed at the early development stages. So Cancer diagnosis happens to be a very important part of an individual’s survival.
Dissimilar to diagnosis prompted by symptoms and medical signs, tumour screening includes method to detect cancer after it has formed, yet before any recognizable side effects show up. This may include physical examination, blood or pee tests or medicinal imaging.
Here are the few diagnosis & screening methods-
- MUGA Scan
- Barium Enema
- Tumour Marker Tests
- Whole Body Imaging
- Digital Rectal Exam (DRE)
- EKG and Echocardiogram
- Types of Endoscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Till date more than 100 sorts of cancers have been distinguished by the researchers. There are many categories which are to be unleashed.
The level of danger additionally relies on the territory/Organ influenced by Cancer.
Some of the most common cancer types which are seen around the globe are:
- Track 3-1Lung Cancer
- Track 3-2Breast Cancer
- Track 3-3Liver Cancer
- Track 3-4Throat Cancer
- Track 3-5Prostate Cancer
- Track 3-6Cervical Cancer
- Track 3-7Stomach Cancer
- Track 3-8Leukaemia
- Track 3-9Pancreatic Cancer
It is another interdisciplinary district including organic, quantifiable and computational sciences. Presently multi day's bioinformatics advancement is generally used for the uncommon development examination. Ribosomal S6 protein kinase 4 (RSK4) is a fundamental novel tumour silencer that impedes breast cancer cell development and starts senescence. Using pair proclivity cleaning, we got protein structures that related with RSK4 or RSK4m. Mass range examination was performed to recognize the gained protein edifices and bioinformatics examination was performed.
- Track 4-1Translational Bioinformatics
- Track 4-2Bioinformatics Gene
- Track 4-3Bioinformatics Drug
- Track 4-4Biology Bioinformatics
Biomarker is a general term for the Biological Compounds which are utilized to recognize any abnormality in living beings.
- Track 5-1Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 5-2Toxicity Prediction
- Track 5-3Clinical Application of Biomarkers
- Track 5-4Biomarkers in Radiology
- Track 5-5Biomarker Research
The epidemiology of cancer is the examination of the factors impacting growth, as a way to deal with construe conceivable patterns and causes. The examination of disease transmission uses epidemiological techniques to find the reason behind tumour and to perceive and make upgraded medications.
This region of concentrate must battle with issues of lead time tendency and length time inclination. Lead time inclination is the possibility that early examination may dishonestly extend the survival estimations of a tumour, without greatly upgrading the consistent history of the disease. Length tendency is the possibility that slower growing, more sluggish tumour will presumably be broke down by screening tests, be that as it may, changes in diagnosing more cases of dormant danger may not change over into better patient outcomes after the execution of screening programs. A related concern is an overdiagnosis, the inclination of screening tests to examine ailment that may not by any stretch of the imagination influence the patient's life expectancy.
- Track 6-1Genetic and molecular epidemiology
- Track 6-2Environmental Carcinogens
- Track 6-3Gene-Environment Interactions
- Track 6-4Cancer Etiology
Cancer epigenetics is the investigation of epigenetic alterations to the DNA of cancer cells that don't include an adjustment in the nucleotide sequence. Epigenetic alterations might be similarly as essential, or considerably more vital, than genetic mutations in a cell's change to cancer.
Oncogenomics is a sub-field of genomics that portrays cancer related qualities. It focuses around genomic, epigenomic and transcript changes in cancer. Cancer is a hereditary disease caused by accumulation of DNA mutations and epigenetic modifications prompting over the top cell proliferation and neoplasm formation. The objective of oncogenomics is to recognize new oncogenes or tumour silencer genes that may give new experiences into cancer diagnosis, foreseeing clinical result of malignancies and new focuses for cancer treatments.
- Track 7-1Functional Studies of the Cancer Genome and Epigenome
- Track 7-2The Genetics and Epigenetics of Immuno-Oncology
- Track 7-3Computational Approaches to Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics
- Track 7-4The Cancer Epi-Transcriptome
- Track 7-5Genome-Wide Studies of Epigenetics and Cancer
Humans exist together with a tremendous bacterial, contagious and viral microbiome with which we have coevolved for many years. A few since quite a while ago perceived epidemiological relationship between specific microorganisms and cancer are presently comprehended at the molecular level.
In the meantime, the entry of next-gen sequencing innovation has allowed an intensive investigation of microbiomes, for example, that of the human gut, empowering perception of taxonomic and metabolomic connections between the microbiome and cancer. These examinations have uncovered causal systems for both the microbes within tumours and microorganisms in other host specialties isolated from tumours, mediated through direct and immunological components.
- Track 8-1Microbiome in Nutrition and Metabolism
- Track 8-2Microbiome: Interactions with the Human Environment
- Track 8-3Moving Microbiome Research into Humans and beyond
Drug discovery is where the remedy for the illness is found. This is a multistep procedure which includes a lot of interest regarding time and fund.
Cancer is believed not be cured by any medications. In any case, there are numerous examples where individuals have been cred from this disease, because of the researchers who have built up some efficient molecules which can supress and kill the cancer cells.
As an initial step, the reason for the disease is recognized. Here it may be a molecule or an Organism. Once the reason is distinguished, a theory for the target molecules are drawn and certain molecule groups are chosen to encounter the target molecule/Organism. In the modern techniques, these molecules are picked by algorithms and frequently chosen from the database based on their structures and arrangement. Later these are subjected to the objective molecule in silico models. Most of the particles lose the race here and few make it to the following level of testing where the chosen models are subjected to animal models. Once these molecules are safe for sure and efficient in the animal models, they are affirmed to test on the human. After thoroughness testing and observing, a suitable molecule with every suitable characteristics is approved by the governing body and discharged into the market.
- Track 9-1Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology
- Track 9-2Computer-Aided Drug Design Methods (CADD)
- Track 9-3Combinatorial Chemistry in Drug Discovery
- Track 9-4Drug Metabolism
- Track 9-5Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 9-6Structural Biology in Drug Development
A cancer vaccine is an immunization that either treats existing cancer or counteracts improvement of a tumour. Cancer Vaccines belongs to a class of substances known as biological reaction modifiers. Biological reaction modifiers work by empowering or restoring the immune system’s framework's capacity to battle contaminations and disease. The general classes incorporate vaccines to prevent tumour; prophylactic vaccines and therapeutic vaccines and vaccines to treat cancer; antigen vaccines, DNA vaccines, entire cell vaccines and so on.
- Track 10-1Tumour Microenvironment and Research
- Track 10-2Tumour Varieties: Benign, Pre-Malignant and Malignant
- Track 10-3Tumour Progression, Invasion and Metastasis
- Track 10-4Molecular-Targeted Therapies
- Track 10-5Preventive Cancer Vaccine
- Track 10-6Therapeutic Cancer Vaccine
- Track 10-7Technologies Related to Cancer Vaccine
- Track 10-8Clinical Trials of Cancer Vaccines
- Track 10-9Researches on Cancer Vaccine
Cancer Pharmacology is a branch of Pharmacology which deals with the medication taken to smother the growth of cancer. This branch usually deals with the interaction of the drug molecules with the cancer cells, how they carry on with the typical host cells and tumour cells, their capacity to separate both and their mechanism of killing the cancer cells.
Drug Discovery and Development in the field of Oncology is exclusively relying upon Cancer Pharmacology. Here the drug molecules developed will be first tried in the In-silico models later the succeeded ones will be given to the animal models. Approved medications will be utilized for the utilization of people.
- Track 11-1Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Track 11-2Biochemical Pharmacology
- Track 11-3Anti-cancer drugs mechanism of action
- Track 11-4Cancer Drugs absorption and Distribution
- Track 11-5Cancer Drug Targets
- Track 11-6Side Effects of Synthetic Drugs in Cancer Treatment
- Track 11-7Clinical Pharmacology
Cancer can be treated by different processes. The choice of therapy treatment relies on the area and grade of the tumour and the phase of the infection and also the general condition of the patient). Various trial growth medications are likewise a work in progress. A few people with cancer undergo just a single treatment. In any case, the vast majority have a mix of therapy, for example, surgical therapy with chemotherapy as well as radiational therapy. You may likewise have immunotherapy, directed treatment, or hormone treatment.
- Track 12-1Radiation and Chemotherapy
- Track 12-2Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 12-3Surgery
- Track 12-4Hormonal Therapy
- Track 12-5Immunotherapy and Vaccines
- Track 12-6Clinical Trials
- Track 12-7Angiogenesis Inhibitors
- Track 12-8Personalized and Targeted Therapies
- Track 12-9Integrative Medicine & Palliative Care
Surgical Oncology (the surgical aspects like biopsy, staging, and surgical resection of tumours) is a method of treatment where the tumour from the body is expelled with the assistance of surgery directed by the medical surgeons. Despite the fact that these sorts of techniques are being pursued from the log time there are odds of reoccurring of the cancer cells as they are just removed yet not totally destroyed.
Radiation Oncology is a procedure in which they utilize high-vitality radiation, as waves or particles, to decimate cancer cells by harming their DNA. Since radiation can hurt healthy cells, treatment must be carefully arranged and precisely directed to limit side effects.
- Track 13-1Medical in Clinical Oncology
- Track 13-2Interventional Oncology
Medical Oncology involves the method of treating Cancer cells with chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, biological therapy, and targeted therapy.
Cancer Chemotherapy is the utilization of anticancer medications intended to moderate or stop the development of quickly dividing cancer cells in the body. The drugs may be used as a essential treatment to kill cancer cells, after another treatment to destroy any remaining cancer cells, to mitigate side effects of advanced cancer.
Hormonal therapy is a type of foundational treatment that attempts to include, block or expel hormones from the body to moderate or stop the development of cancer cells.
Targeted therapy can be utilized as the principle treatment for a few cancers, however by and large they're utilized with different treatment methods, for example, chemo, surgery, and radiation therapy.
- Track 14-1Hormonal alterations
- Track 14-2Chemotherapy types
- Track 14-3Dosage and Resistance
- Track 14-4Targeted drug delivery
- Track 14-5Mechanism of action
- Track 14-6Chemotherapy side effects
Immune system works on battling against the foreign invaders. However cancer cells not being outside cells to the host are exceptionally hard to be recognized by the host immunity as risk. Just when the cancer cells begin to discharge certain molecules which are particular to the cancer cells, host immune cells attempt to act against the cancer cells.
Cancer immunosurveillance is viewed as the main dependable host mechanism against the tumour development in the human body by repressing the carcinogenesis and furthermore keeping up a normal cell homeostasis.
- Track 15-1Tumour Immunology
- Track 15-2Dendritic cell therapy and CAR-T cell therapy
- Track 15-3Polysaccharide-K
- Track 15-4Cytokine therapy
- Track 15-5FDA-approved antibodies
- Track 15-6Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Track 15-7Immuno-Oncology studies
With the end goal to play out the cancer surgery with more precision and comfortable to the patient Robotic Oncology is preferred. Robotic Oncology are advised for their better precision limit, making minimum number of incisions and quick healing. This method of treatment is regularly slightest obtrusive and proficient method of treatment.
Pediatric Oncology is a branch of medicine which manages the diagnosis and treatment of cancer in kids. It is the most trying for claims to fame on the grounds, despite successful treatment of numerous children, there is a high demise rate still associated with various sorts of illness.
- Track 16-1Remote surgery
- Track 16-2Cyber-knife radio surgery
- Track 16-3Stereo-tactic surgery
- Track 16-4Functional neurosurgery
- Track 16-5Whipple surgery
- Track 16-6Pediatric Cancer Surgery
- Track 16-7Obesity in Pediatric Oncology
Stem cells have unique properties, for example migration toward cancer cells, secretion of bioactive factors, and immunosuppression, which advance tumour targeting and circumvent obstacles currently impeding gene therapy strategies. Preclinical stem cell-based strategies demonstrate incredible guarantee for use in focused anti-cancer treatment applications. All things considered, there remains scientific concerns regarding the use of stem cell therapies, and further investigations are are needed to validate preclinical discoveries.
- Track 17-1Cancer Stem Cells
- Track 17-2Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 17-3Stem Cell Niche
- Track 17-4Rehabilitation Engineering
- Track 17-5Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Track 17-6CSCs and Cancer Treatment
Oncology Nursing is a field including practice envelops the role of direct parental figure, instructor, specialist, administrator, and analyst. Cancer patients take a long journey from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Oncology nurse frequently fill in as your first line of correspondence and help facilitate the numerous aspects of your consideration all through the cancer treatment.
Palliative Care implies to treatment that endeavours to empower the patient to feel better and might be joined with an attempt to treat the disease. Palliative consolidates action to diminish physical, enthusiastic, supernatural and psycho-social trouble. Dissimilar to treatment that is aimed specifically in obliterating Cancer cells. The main objective of Palliative Care is to enhance individual satisfaction.
- Track 18-1Assisting and Counselling in Cancer Care
- Track 18-2Addictions Nursing
- Track 18-3Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 18-4Cancer Nursing Partnership
- Track 18-5Breast Cancer and Neonatal Nursing
- Track 18-6Oncology - Diabetes in Control
- Track 18-7Facilitating Continuity of Care/Navigating the System
- Track 18-8Facilitating Continuity of Care/Navigating the System
- Track 18-9Health Promotion, Health Protection, Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Track 18-10Monitoring and Ensuring the Quality of Healthcare Practice
Cancer research has acquired changes in Bioinformatics for better medication improvement tools, Radiology to bring better diagnosis methods, Surgery to bring better alternatives to accomplish negligible intrusive techniques.
Metastasis is the procedure that allows some Cancer cells to sever from their Tumour of inception and flourish in an alternate tissue. This is the primary reason individuals bite the dust from Cancer. Presently, we have unmatched chances to unwind the science of this issue, and a related one – the way that a few Tumours achieve protection from medicines after some time. Our researchers seek after every part of examination into Metastasis and Resistance, including Tumour Microenvironment Interactions, cell regulations, Cancer Stem Cells and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
- Track 20-1Investigation of the Capacity of Tumour Subpopulations to Acquire Drug Resistance
- Track 20-2Tumorigenic and Metastatic Skill towards Drug Resistance
- Track 20-3New Linkages among Metastasis and Drug Resistance
- Track 20-4Pathogenesis of Metastasis
- Track 20-5Antibiotics and Analogy
- Track 20-6Multidrug Resistance (MDR)
- Track 20-7Clinical Reversal of MDR
For treating most of the cancer types, drugs from the chemical sources are utilized. Till date, they are viewed as the available sources for the medicines. Be that as it may, because of the side effects and the cost associated with the improvement makes it hard to be accessible for everybody. This is where alternative medicines come into the light.
Alternative medicines can be of natural sources, treatment and so forth. They are either given in supplement with the chemical drugs or prescribed separately. One must take it to the note that elective medications may not be exceptionally effective in killing the cancer cells yet considering the less no. of impacts which it has on the host and affordability, they are being popular now around the world.
- Track 21-1Chinese Medicine
- Track 21-2Nutritional Therapies
- Track 21-3Herbal Products
- Track 21-4Mind-Body Therapies
- Track 21-5Cannabis and Cannabinoids
- Track 21-6Acupuncture
- Track 21-7Black Cohosh
Medical case reports are where the information acquired from the research and treatment of an individual is obtained. These regularly help in following the recovery of the patient after the treatment.
Regenerative medication is an interdisciplinary methodology that hopes to repair or supplant harmed or ailing human cells or tissues to restore them into their normal limit, which holds the guarantee of changing understanding thought in the 21st century. It might incorporate the transplantation of undifferentiated organisms, forebear cells or tissue, induction of the body's own repair shapes, or the utilization of cells as conveyance vehicles for restorative agents, for instance, qualities and cytokines.
This procedure includes either building up the harmed tissue inside the lab and then transferring it to the host body or actuating the host body to regenerate the cells.
Diminishing the peril of specific Cancer may be possible through dietary and another lifestyle changes. How peril can be diminished depends upon the specific tumour. Tobacco utilization is directly associated with 33% all cancers. Not smoking and keeping up a vital separation from the presentation of tobacco smoke can altogether diminish the risk of lung, kidney, bladder, and head and neck tumour. Keeping up a vital separation from the usage of smokeless tobacco decreases the peril of threat of the mouth and tongue.
Another lifestyle change decreases the risk of a couple of sorts of Cancer. Decreasing alcohol consumption can reduce the danger of liver, and oesophageal tumour. A decreased affirmation of fat in the eating regimen appears to lessen the risk of breast and colon malady. Evading sun introduction can decrease the risk of skin growth. Covering revealed skin and using sunscreen cream with a sun Protection factor (SPF) of no under 15 that secures against both bright A and ultraviolet B light moreover help reduce the risk of skin development. Usage of headache medicine and other non-steroidal mitigating drugs (NSAIDs) decreases the threat of colorectal harm.
- Track 24-1Lifestyle changes
- Track 24-2Diet and Cancer
- Track 24-3Vaccinations
- Track 24-4Natural Therapy
- Track 24-5Psychological and Social Aspects