Tumors which in scientific terms referred as Cancer, is the uncontrolled and the abnormal growth of the cells in any living organism. Study of such behaviour of the Cancer cells inside an Organism is termed as Cancer Biology.
Cancer Biology manages the whole activity of the cancer cell in the host. This includes finding the reason for the irregular conduct of cells, how these malignancy cells advancement and migrate to different organs, cell development, metastasis, their impact on common organ working, the job of the host insusceptible framework in controlling it and so on…
To understand each aspect, one needs to consider these cells at the molecular level. Motioning between the cells holds the answer for all these. Despite the facts that the ongoing research on these has uncovered a lot of knowledge base for many questions related with the growth, diagnosis, treatment and Management answers are discovered just by understanding the fundamental information acquired after the study Biology of these Cancer Cells.
- Track 1-1 Research on Causes of Cancer
- Track 2-2 Opportunities in Cancer Biology Research
- Track 3-3 Statistical and Mechanistic Modelling of Cancer Progression & Development
- Track 4-4 Cancer Therapeutic Resistance
- Track 5-5 Cancer Genomics
- Track 6-6 Pharmacologic Treatments