Cancer Pharmacology is a branch of Pharmacology which deals with the medication taken to smother the growth of cancer. This branch usually deals with the interaction of the drug molecules with the cancer cells, how they carry on with the typical host cells and tumour cells, their capacity to separate both and their mechanism of killing the cancer cells.
Drug Discovery and Development in the field of Oncology is exclusively relying upon Cancer Pharmacology. Here the drug molecules developed will be first tried in the In-silico models later the succeeded ones will be given to the animal models. Approved medications will be utilized for the utilization of people.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Track 2-2 Biochemical Pharmacology
- Track 3-3 Anti-cancer drugs mechanism of action
- Track 4-4 Cancer Drugs absorption and Distribution
- Track 5-5 Cancer Drug Targets
- Track 6-6 Side Effects of Synthetic Drugs in Cancer Treatment
- Track 7-7 Clinical Pharmacology