Cancer - Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cells have unique properties, for example migration toward cancer cells, secretion of bioactive factors, and immunosuppression, which advance tumour targeting and circumvent obstacles currently impeding gene therapy strategies. Preclinical stem cell-based strategies demonstrate incredible guarantee for use in focused anti-cancer treatment applications. All things considered, there remains scientific concerns regarding the use of stem cell therapies, and further investigations are are needed to validate preclinical discoveries.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Stem Cells
- Track 2-2 Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 3-3 Stem Cell Niche
- Track 4-4 Rehabilitation Engineering
- Track 5-5 Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Track 6-6 CSCs and Cancer Treatment