Innovations In Cancer Research and Oncology
Cancer is the one of the deadliest diseases in the world today. There are various types of treatments available to prevent or treat cancer. It is also called group of diseases. In major cases, survival rates are very low.
Current innovations in cancer research are:
- Implantation of radioactive elements at the site of malignant tumour: brain cancer, cervical, prostate and other cancers.
- Precision cancer medicine administration
- Nutraceuticals application
- Stem-cell therapy
- Computational imaging of pathology (radiomics and pathomics)
- RNA based transcriptome study
- Dynamic BH3 profiling