Oncology Nursing and Palliative Care
Oncology Nursing is a field including practice envelops the role of direct parental figure, instructor, specialist, administrator, and analyst. Cancer patients take a long journey from diagnosis to treatment and beyond. Oncology nurse frequently fill in as your first line of correspondence and help facilitate the numerous aspects of your consideration all through the cancer treatment.
Palliative Care implies to treatment that endeavours to empower the patient to feel better and might be joined with an attempt to treat the disease. Palliative consolidates action to diminish physical, enthusiastic, supernatural and psycho-social trouble. Dissimilar to treatment that is aimed specifically in obliterating Cancer cells. The main objective of Palliative Care is to enhance individual satisfaction.
- Track 1-1 Assisting and Counselling in Cancer Care
- Track 2-2 Addictions Nursing
- Track 3-3 Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 4-4 Cancer Nursing Partnership
- Track 5-5 Breast Cancer and Neonatal Nursing
- Track 6-6 Oncology - Diabetes in Control
- Track 7-7 Facilitating Continuity of Care/Navigating the System
- Track 8-8 Facilitating Continuity of Care/Navigating the System
- Track 9-9 Health Promotion, Health Protection, Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Track 10-10 Monitoring and Ensuring the Quality of Healthcare Practice